The POKE HUT: Bringin’ Hawaiian Style Poke to SoCal
This is POKE HUT… Hawaiian-style poke, premium sushi grade fish, fried rice & creative Hawaiian-influenced dishes… based in Orange County, CA
How do you like to describe your food?
– Fresh. Simple. Flavor Bomb
What inspired you to start a food truck?
– Both my parents came to this country and started their own businesses to support me and my sister. I grew up knowing that I wanted to be my own boss. After I was laid off by a Top 10 Global Conglomerate because our division wasn’t making enough billions for them which left a sour taste in my mouth. I decided then I was going to take a chance on myself and followed my heart.
What’s your favorite dish?
– New (off-menu) Secret Signature Rice
Do you have a food truck you’d recommend (other than your own)?
Do you have a favorite location?
– Blizzard Entertainment stands out. My lines are always wrapping around the buildings when I go there
What do you enjoy most about food truck life?
– I just loving going out and meeting new people no matter when and where. I love the fact that I can always count on a few random people coming back up to the truck just to tell me how good my food is.
For awesome Hawaiian-style poke, premium sushi grade fish, fried rice, and other Hawaiian-influenced dishes…
Hit up THE POKE HUT!